3 Bed / 1 Bath (per tax records)
1,257 SF Living Area (per tax records)
8,363 SF Lot Size
COMPARABLE NEARBY: $541,000
|Click here for more photos|
MAKE US AN OFFER!
We don’t accept low-ball offers, but we know that this deal could work for you. Therefore, do your analysis and tell us where your offer lands. This lets us know you’re interested, and in the event, we renegotiate the price you will be contacted immediately.
Recently renovated properties within 0.5 miles of the home support an ARV of $535,000.
- Please do NOT post this anywhere online or offline.
- Wholesalers & Agents, please share with your premium buyers via individual call/text or email (no mass distribution) with your fee included and contact us if you find a buyer.
- Buyers, please do your due diligence by visiting the property before you make an offer.
- Buyers pay all closing costs and the property is sold in as-is condition.
- Cash, hard money, or private lending only.
- Non-refundable earnest money deposit of $2,500 or more is required on each deal.
Text or Call for Access at 678-661-5533
Want to get our deals via text? Just text the word “DEALS” to
678-400-0505 and we’ll add you to our Deals By Text Alerts!
3514 Willard Way, Rocklin, CA 95677
4/2 1,427 sf. 0.5 mi. away $379.12/sqft & sold 4/30/21 for $541,000
4740 Racetrack Cir, Rocklin, CA 95677
3/2 1,376 sf. 1.1 mi. away $377.91/sqft & sold 7/16/21 for $520,000
3552 Willard Way, Rocklin, CA 95677
3/2 1,427 sf. 0.7 mi. away $350.39/sqft & sold 7/06/21 for $500,000
How Can You Get An ARV of $535,000?
Look what they did to this property nearby!
Disclaimer: House is being sold as-is, and the buyer is to pay all closing costs. No representations, written or oral, are made concerning the properties above. Price based on a cash or hard money offer and is net to seller. All offers on properties require a $1000 to $5000 non-refundable earnest deposit and close in 7-10 days. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence. Investor Deals Today, Homeowner Deals, LLC, and its members, employees, or sub-contractors make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics, or financial benefits.
Equal Opportunity Housing